7.30.2007

Alex & Stephenie - e.Session

I had only spoken to Alex and Stephanie on the phone a couple of times so last night I was excited to meet them for the first time. I couldn’t have asked for a better couple to photograph; they were very easy to talk to and were great in front of the camera. It didn’t take long and I felt like I had known them for quite some time already.
They wanted their engagement session to be at the Basilica because Alex had proposed to Stephenie there. They're in the Canadian Armed Forces and are moving out west in a few weeks. Although they had only spent a short time in our city they wanted to remember all the good times they had here. We ended up with some creative and amazing images and I can't wait to get some of these up on the website.

Thanks for a great night and I can't wait to show you the rest of the images.

Jeremy





No comments: