7.30.2007

James & Candace's Wedding - Part 1

It was a real privilege to photograph James & Candace’s wedding yesterday. I had so much fun with them and they were amazing to work with. Everything went smoothly yesterday until the Millennium center wasn't open when it was supposed to be. This is one of my favorite places to shoot in the city and it was closed! I thought Candace was going to freak, but she took it in stride and we decided to keep shooting in the exchange district. I was still a little disappointed until I saw IT! That golden glow in the distance, IT was a ripening wheat field. I pulled the car over as fast as I could and everyone seemed very excited with our find. These ended being my favorite shots from the day, and we wouldn't have had time for these images had we got into the Millennium Center. It was a terrific day with wonderful weather and a great reception followed.
Thanks for a great day!

Jeremy