9.25.2007

Kris & Laura's Wedding - Part 1

This past weekend I had the privilege of photographing Kris & Laura’s wedding up at Clear Lake. Laura's dress was amazing, she designed it herself and brought it with her from Australia. Growing up Laura spent many summers up at Clear Lake, so it was a very special place for her to get married. We had good weather, which was a huge bonus since the ceremony was right on the beach. We got a ton of images in a short amount of time. They both were very photogenic, especially Laura, she was always looking for the camera. By the end of the weekend I felt that I had known Kris & Laura for years, and wished we had more time together.

Thanks for everything!

Jeremy




1 comment:

Lou said...

I agree, their pictures are great. They are both very photogenic. I know Laura, and she has always been the picture person. What is the song on the first slideshow, I believe it is the dixonthomson pictures? Thanks