4.18.2008

e.Session - Canda & Steve

It had been number of months since I had last met with Canda and Steve but it was great to see them again and spend the afternoon photographing them. We photographed all over the Exchange district but one of the highlights was sweet-talking our way onto a Ferris wheel. It took a few minutes to persuade one of the workers to allow us to take a spin, but once we were on we made the most of it. Another highlight was having the time to wander around the Millennium Centre and finding some new locations that I had never photographed before. We really lucked out in one spot as the sun was shining through the window, giving me some really dramatic light to work with. I want to thank Canda and Steve for allowing me to try some new (and maybe slightly crazy) ideas.

Thanks for a great afternoon and I can't wait for your wedding down at Clear Lake this summer.

Jeremy








1 comment:

Joshua Stevens said...

cool work man :) I work with your sister at olive garden and she told me to check your site. Im currently in the prairie view diploma course. :)