5.16.2008

Ashleigh & Peter - e.Session

Last night I meet up with Ashleigh & Peter in the Exchange District. I love shooting down there; I'm amazed that no matter how often you're there you can always find something different. I had been eyeing up a few new places and I decided it was time to try them out. Ashleigh & Peter were troopers as we pretty much covered the entire Exchange District, but it was well worth it after seeing the shots we got. One of my highlights was setting up a portable studio light in a tunnel. With this I was able to get beautiful light in a place where you couldn't normally photograph. One other moment that stands out is when the sun broke through a couple of the buildings. It gave great backlight and allowed us to get some beautiful images.
I had an awesome evening and look forward to their wedding out at Victoria Beach this summer.

Jeremy








No comments: