5.05.2008

Pam & Brent - e.Session

On Saturday I was once again out in Headingly after delaying our e.Session by one week due to the very unpredictable weather this sping. It was well worth the wait and Pam and Brent were up for anything. We went all over the place, starting in the bush, moving on to the train tracks and then making our way to a set of old stables. We kind of stumbled across them and headed in. It was unbelievably dirty and most girls would have hesitated going in, but since Pam grew up on the farm the only hesitation was by Brent and I. The light was a bit sparse, but we got some really interesting and romantic shots. Afterwards we headed out to Pam's parents' farm to shoot a little more. I was warmly welcomed and took some pictures of the 10 new puppies, and of course Pam's horse. To top the day off we headed up to the hay loft and got some really great shots there.
I had a great time and I'm looking forward to the wedding!

Jeremy













No comments: