5.08.2008

Sydnee & Scott - e.Session

A few months ago Sydnee got in touch with me to photograph her wedding. It had been years since I last saw her (we went to school together when we were kids) so I was really looking forward to shooting Sydnee & Scott's e.Session. I had come up with a great new spot to shoot and was super excited about the day. I arrived a bit early to make sure everything was still ok... Fortunately there was a change of plans - yes, I said fortunately. The change of plans forced me to scramble a bit to find another location but it turned out amazingly. Near by there happened to be a big pile of busted up concrete and an old barn right beside each other. We got a ton of shots there, each with its own feel. We then went to Harbour View to pull out Sydnee's retro bike and get some really neat shots of the two of them riding the bike. It was pretty obvious that Scott hadn't doubled anyone since his childhood since he had a few close calls with Sydnee on the front.

Thanks, I had a great evening and I was thrilled to photograph you guys!

Jeremy










No comments: