6.10.2008

Ashleigh & Peter - Wedding

I was really looking forward to Saturday for a couple of reasons. First of all, Ashleigh and Peter are friends of ours so it was fun to be out at Victoria Beach for their wedding. Secondly, I was itching to start photographing weddings again and their big day kicked off the wedding season for me.
Victoria Beach is such beautiful place, especially for a wedding. Ashleigh's parents have a cottage up there and she has spent every summer there since she was a little girl, so it was only natural to have her wedding on the beach. We couldn't have asked for a better day and they were so excited to finally be getting married.
Ashleigh and Peter had only two specific spots they wanted to be photographed at, the VB pier and the beach at sunset. They didn't want to see each other before the ceremony, so we photographed Ashleigh and the girls before hand. When I started photographing Ashleigh on the beach I figured I would get a bit sandy, but before long I was in the water well over my knees and more than just a little sandy. Luckily it was a warm sunny day and I was almost dry by the time of the ceremony. We were able to take a lot of images in a relatively short amount of time and I was very pleased with how they all turned out. I can't wait for them to get all their images on their DVD.

Thanks for a great day!

Jeremy









No comments: