6.12.2008

Tomorrow's the big day!

Tomorrow my sister is getting married. It's an exciting time for our family and especially for Jodi & Tyler as they finally tie the knot. We had the rehearsal dinner last night and everything looks great for tomorrow. We just hope the weather gets better! One thing that I had never seen before was a photograph on a cake. Tyler's mom had a cake done up with one of the photographs from their e.Session. It looked super cool.
I'm praying the rain stops so that we don't have to be out in the rain tomorrow.

Jeremy

4 comments:

lotto sweepstakes said...

I could give my own opinion with your topic that is not boring for me.

internet gambling said...

Thanks to the owner of this blog. Ive enjoyed reading this topic.

lotto online said...

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.

lotto numbers said...

that doesn't happen everyday. wish you all the best.