7.02.2008

Kyle & Tessa - Grad '08

Last week I was down on Waterfront Drive photographing Kyle & Tessa before their grad. I haven't photographed a lot down there, so it was nice to try out some fresh ideas. I spent about and hour with them, but we made sure to take some shots with their parents and siblings. At one point we came across a photo shoot for Ciao! magazine, and they were asked to be in the shoot. I’ll have to keep my eye out for the next issue to see if they made the cut. After that we headed to the Legislative building and caught up with a bunch of their friends. I had a great time and they were a lot of fun to work with.

Thanks

Jeremy









8 comments:

fake lottery tickets said...

Well done for this wonderful blog.

philippine lotto results said...

We should have a great day today.

lotto winning numbers said...

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.

lotto online said...

Well, all I can say is. Im hungry.

lotto results said...

If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.

lotto numbers said...

Well for me its better to be more realistic.

berto xxx said...

nice blog isnt it?


berto xxx

ExpandForFree said...

The photography looks great! If you would like your blog to gain more popularity, please visit my blog at http://expandforfree.blogspot.com which provides a free Blog Expansion service.

Unlike all those lotto comments, this is NOT spam. Personally, I really like your blog.