9.30.2008

Whyte Ridge Academy Florist

This summer I photographed a wedding that Julie and the girls at Whyte Ridge Academy Florist created the flower arrangements for. I couldn't help but notice their excellent work and since then I have had the opportunity to get to know Julie. This past Sunday I met the whole gang and photographed all the girls down in the Exchange. The images will be used on their new website, which sounds like it will be amazing. I had a wonderful time photographing and getting to know everyone and I'm excited for the girls to see all the images. If you’re looking for a florist I would highly recommend getting in touch with Julie.

Thanks

Jeremy













1 comment:

Guillermo y Mercedes said...

Hola!!
Hermoso el Blog!
Saludos desde Rosario, Argentina
Guillermo y Mercedes
www.mercedescifre.blogspot.com
www.guillermoymercedes.blogspot.com
P.D: deja tu mensaje en Slide...