12.29.2008

Aaron Bruce Hiebert

Meagan and I received a very special Christmas gift this year - our son, Aaron Bruce, was born at 2:02 on Christmas morning! We feel so thankful that Aaron is perfect in every way and there were no complications for him or Meagan. Children truly are blessings from God!
Of course I had to have my camera with me, and Meagan even took a few shots too.
I will be working a bit this week and back full time next week, so please be patient and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Jeremy







5 comments:

Crystal said...

he's absolutely beautiful - what a perfect way to start Christmas morning! Congrats to both of you.

Liz Duerksen said...

Hi Megan & Jer! Becky and I LOVE the photos and we are so happy for all three of you! God bless!
- Liz Duerksen

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeremy!
Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful son!!! That is such great news. Eugene and I wish you and Megan the best for the new year with your baby boy! Talk to you soon!

Take Care!
Kate, Eugene & Kennedy Pentrelli

Anonymous said...

What a great name!

Juanita Lise

materials said...

huangzong487
delu963
nuojiya8210
jianchihu
mengmashou