1.12.2009

Osborne House fundraiser shoot

Yesterday afternoon I met Julie from Whyte Ridge Academy Florist at Blush Ultraclub. Julie has been arranging a fashion show fundraiser for the Osborne House women's shelter. I was thrilled when she called to see if I would be interested in helping out with the photography. I really feel this will be a wonderful event that is for a great cause.
Yesterday Julie brought her lovely models/employees, Courtney, Stephanie and Carmen. We had the whole club to ourselves and made the most of it by photographing in a number of different locations through out the venue. Courtney's dress was made entirely of flowers while the other girls' dresses were provided by Cake clothing.
I had a great time and can't wait to see how the posters for the event turn out.

Thanks

Jeremy