4.13.2009

Strutt family session

Saturday morning I was finally able to photograph the Strutt family (Carolyn & Ronn, Megan & Kevin, and Andrew & Corey). It was great to see Megan again, as she was in the wedding party of Marion & Daniel this past summer.
With that wonderful snow storm that dumped a few more inches of snow, there were a limited number of locations that we could photograph at without it looking really dirty. So I thought it would be cool to try and photograph the family in the Exchange District. Even though I do photo shoots there quite often, I still found a few new locations that I hadn't photographed at before. They were all really pleased with the images that I showed them during the session and I'm really happy with them too.

Thanks for a great morning.

Jeremy














No comments: