8.11.2009

Kitty & Darryl's wedding

Kitty & Darryl's wedding had a number of firsts for me: I didn't actually meet them until the day before the wedding, and they had no wedding party. My favorite time of day for every wedding I shoot is when I get to work with just the couple, so Kitty & Darryl's day was an awesome experience as I had only them the whole time.
They were both really great to work with and we had the time to photograph at a number of different locations. Some of my favourite shots came from the Leo Mol gardens, and I was also pleased with how well both the getting ready and the reception details turned out. Their cake (by Baked Expectations) was spectacular and Planned Perfectly did any amazing job with the tables and chairs. Everything looked so beautiful together.
Andrea from Soiree Event Planning did a fabulous job putting together the entire wedding day, especially since the couple was from out of town.

Jeremy














2 comments:

Jessie and Peter said...

Beautiful photos of a beautiful couple!

Crystal (ImagineMag) said...

Gorgeous! There ceremony was at the Leo Mol gardens right? I LOVE that location - I saw it for the first time earlier this summer and my first thought when I saw the pond was "someone needs to get married here, it's perfect!"