8.04.2009

Lisa & Craig's wedding

I had a lot of fun working with Lisa and Craig on their wedding day, and many of the locations we went to were brand new to me. Lisa's parents back onto Assiniboine Forest which was a wonderful place to photograph her and the dress. After all the girls were ready we headed into the Forest for an hour. We then headed off to the ceremony where Lisa & Craig would see each other for the first time! After the "I do's" were said, we went to King's Park. What a beautiful park with so many different options; my favorite shots from the park were of the party running down the hill with a big blue sky behind them. Afterwards we made a short visit to the U of M and got some amazing shots around campus, and then we were off again to the reception, making a few stops in some canola fields on the way.

Thanks for allowing me to capture your special day!

Jeremy




















No comments: