9.22.2009

Lauren & Chad - e.Session #2

Lauren & Chad have chosen to get married at the family farm, so last week I headed out to there to check out the location and do another e.Session with them around the property. We had a great time and it was a wonderful opportunity to shoot in unique locations. Lauren took us to an old farm house that burnt down, leaving only the stone foundation. It was hard to miss the golden wheat fields, which we had to use, but my favourite images came just after a truck drove down the gravel road and the dust filled the air. I had Lauren and Chad walk into the sun with the cloud surrounding them and the images turned out amazing!

Thanks for a great evening and for the much-needed Watkins!

Jeremy










1 comment:

Hillary said...

I feel like a stalker, but I have heard of you through Kerry and Stefanie... I just discovered your blog the other day and I wanted to say that I LOVE the last 3 pictures from this session! Keep up the great work! :)