9.21.2009

Vicki & Drew - e.Session #2

I had been looking for a vintage love seat for the past year and a couple weeks ago I finally found it! With Vicki & Drew being my first couple since the find, I had to use it. Vicki & Drew are getting married in December, and they would like to have engagement images from three seasonal photo shoots to use in their custom-made guest book. I photographed them at the Forks for their winter session; this was their summer session, which we did out at Birds Hill Park. We had a beautiful evening, despite all the mosquitos! My two favorite images from the session are the vintage-looking image with the love seat, and the very last image on the beach with the sunset.

I know they are going to be thrilled with how they turned out and I can't wait for the fall session!

Jeremy










1 comment:

Becky said...

Those shots with the couch are gorgeous!! Great work!