2.10.2010

Meagan's birthday

On Monday it was Meagan's birthday and I had planned a very special evening. With moving twice in the last two years, renovating two houses, having our first child Aaron, and growing my business, it has been very busy. Unfortunately my romantic plans have been lacking a bit, so it was time to do something big. I called in a few favors from some friends in the wedding industry and got planning.

There were a lot of people involved to pull this evening off and so I have to thank them all. Emma (Events by Emma) and her girls did a spectacular job setting up the whole room and did way more than I ever expected. She even took care of the flowers and called Deb (Floral Elements), who did a gorgeous job with the flowers. Don (McNeill Media Creations) bailed me out by finally getting our wedding video on DVD, which Meagan has been asking for for the last four years. Both my parents and Meagan's parents took care of Aaron at different times so that this evening could all come together. My brother-in-law Tyler was willing to pick up dinner and deliver it just as we arrived. Last but not least, Krista (Photos by Krista) and the whole gang at the studio were generous enough to allow me to use their space and set up this beautiful evening for two with no interruptions. One person that I originally forgot to mention was Kylee from Planned Perfectly who supplied all the linens and chair covers.

Meagan was completely surprised and we are so thankful for everyone who helped in making this evening possible.

Enjoy!

Jeremy







3 comments:

Crystal said...

Awe - so sweet!

Liz Duerksen said...

Jer, you are so romantic! I had met with both Emma and Deb that day and they were both bursting at the seams with excitement so thrilled to help set up your special night for Meagan. Happy belated birthday, Meagan! You are the sweetest couple! We adore you!

Haven said...

Wonderful photos........