6.25.2010

Miranda & Derek - e.Session

I have photographed many couples over the last few years, and there's always something unique and special about each photo shoot that I love... In this case, I think Miranda & Derek are one of the most photogenic couples I've ever worked with, even though they are convinced that they're not. It's pretty easy to make your images look great when these guys are the subjects!

Most of my communication with Miranda & Derek has been through email since they live out of town during most of the year, so it was really nice to spend some time with them last night and get to know them as a couple. They are great people; the e.Session was awesome and I'm really looking forward to their wedding in July. It was so easy to see the love between them and I had the privilege of capturing it through the art of photography.

We did most of the shoot at The Forks... a great Winnipeg landmark that will remind them of home when they're away from Manitoba. The e.Session finished off with a little of the Exchange District. We had an awesome night with beautiful weather, despite all the forecasts leading up to it.

Looking forward to July!

Jeremy
















No comments: