7.05.2010

e.Session Video Unveiled!

We've been working on the new website for the last little while and I can't wait to get it up and running. While thinking about the new design for the website, I decided that I wanted a more dynamic bio section and a way for people to get a feel for what it's like to work with me on the day, so I talked to Mark Hiebert (no relation... at least not that I know of!) from Epic Videography. Mark is so great to work with and I really appreciate his artistic eye and ability to capture emotion. He's been following me around lately, at my home, at the park, at an e.Session shoot, getting all sorts of footage for the new site. Well, he shared the e.Session video with me not too long ago and what can I say? He's come up with something fantastic as always!

Maybe I should've kept it for the launch of the new website, but I just couldn't wait. Check it out.



The new bio video will be coming soon and then the new website. I'll keep you posted!

Thanks to Chris and Nicole for being simply stunning subjects and wonderful people to work with. Check out their images from the shoot too: e.Session.

No comments: