7.12.2010

Laura & Tim's Wedding

I just love working with fun couples who are relaxed and laid back! Laura and Tim had a definite idea of what they wanted their special day to feel like and this involved a lot of quality time with their friends and family. The whole day was easy-going and so much fun because that's the way these two wanted it, and it reflected their personalities so well.




The ceremony was at the Leo Mol Sculpture Garden and Laura looked stunning, despite the heat and humidity! I felt bad for those guys in their suits but they didn't wilt too much. This is a really beautiful location for an outdoor ceremony. I love the intimate feeling under the arbour and the reflection over the pond.






Afterwards we spent some time shooting at the Millennium Centre, where the reception was going to be held later on in the evening. I never get tired of this location because it offers such variety. Then we headed outside to do some quick shots in the Exchange District.









Laura and Tim really wanted to have a relaxed time to hang-out with their family and friends before the reception so they booked part of the King's Head pub to meet up with everyone. Other couples I've photographed have wanted this kind of time in their wedding day too, but Laura and Tim were the first I've worked with that were so purposeful in creating this time. This allowed me such a unique opportunity to capture moments and conversations between them and the people special to them. I love these kinds of images - the ones that really reflect the relationships between people.






I had a great time with you guys and I appreciated the friendly atmosphere of the entire day. Congrats!

Jeremy

4 comments:

Laura N. said...

Jeremy, these photos are just as brilliantly done as I imagined they would be. I absolutely adore your work and how you have captured the whole "feel" of our special day. You too were easy-going and truly cared about the goals of our day. Thank you!! I can't wait to see more!

Emily Balec said...

Fabulous!!!!!!

Terry (and Sharon) said...

Very cool -- and just so natural and so you two! Wish we could have been there rather than in Spain, but these wonderful images are the next best thing for witnessing for your grand day.

Jeremy Hiebert Photography said...

Laura, I'm thrilled that you LOVE the images. You two were fantastic to work with and I can't wait for you to see the rest of them.