7.31.2010

Lauren & Chad's Wedding

I was really excited to shoot Lauren & Chad's wedding for many different reasons. First of all, I grew up going to the same church as Chad. Secondly, I work with Lauren lots through Weddings in Winnipeg. And lastly, they are a fun and incredibly stylish couple so I knew their wedding would be simply amazing... and they didn't disappoint!

Along with my photog cohort, Jeremy Dueck, we spent the day shooting in some really fabulous locations. Lauren and her girls decided to get ready at Hair FX on Grosvenor, where they had gotten their hair done. This offered a great back-drop for the getting ready shots and, of course, Lauren's hair was really beautiful.




After that we headed to the Concert Hall to meet up with the guys and this was a really special time. I enjoyed shooting in a location that was brand new to me and it will soon be on my list of favourite Winnipeg spots; but it was also really special because I love when the bride and groom see each other for the first time. Lauren was so excited to be getting married and the images we captured of her seeing Chad were beautiful. I love those moments!




Something else I really appreciated was the care that these guys put into the details. Jeremy Dueck and I really enjoyed capturing all the little details that Lauren & Chad had thought about.









Since Chad had gotten a fabulous ride for the day (nice Jag!), I knew we needed to head into the Exchange to take some cool shots of The Couple with The Car!






Our last location of the day was out at Lauren's family farm. You may remember the e.Session we did out there last summer; I loved the images we got from that shoot! Well, this was the same place and it was really special to capture moments in such a beautiful location that was really meaningful to the couple. This is also where Lauren & Chad hosted their ceremony and these pics are still to come. Stay tuned!












Thanks to Jeremy Dueck and Krista Anderson (who came out for the ceremony) for being my talented photographer buddies! And thanks to Lauren & Chad for inviting me to be a part of their special day.

Enjoy married life, you guy!
Jeremy

1 comment:

Jess Ehlers said...

These are fantastic, and I love love her dress! Beautiful.