9.09.2010

Amy & Brett - e.Session

I met Amy last year at the Grand Wedding Showcase and I knew that she would have a stylish and artistic wedding since she's an interior designer. I'm looking forward to Amy and Brett's wedding which will be at the WAG, but first we did a little e.Session at Bird's Hill Park.

Apparently Brett was a little nervous about the shoot since "taking pictures" isn't really his thing, but this is why I love doing e.Sessions with couples. It really relaxes everyone in front of the camera and builds a rapport before the big day. I think this happened with Brett and I think the images turned out pretty well too!

Amy and Brett were able to borrow an awesome car to provide that vintage look and we took advantage of it a lot. What a cool feel it gave to these images!














Brett has a little bit of an attachment to his yellow truck so we made sure it found its way into the e.Session!



Amy and Brett were such a fun-loving couple so we ended the evening with a little dip at the beach. I'm really love these images.





Thanks for a great evening you guys! I'm really looking forward to the wedding.

Jeremy

No comments: