11.29.2010

The Halls - Family Session

It's funny how things work out some times. August wasn't really that busy for me considering it's the middle of wedding season, however October and November were extremely busy. I really appreciated the great weather we had so late into the fall when I had so many photo shoots scheduled. Becky and I had been trying to arrange a family shoot for a while but it didn't work until November, after we got back from Ireland.

I was glad to photograph the Halls since I've know Becky and Gavin for several years and they're really great people. It's nice to be able to do portraits for friends and it was fun to work with their family. The kids had a lot of energy! We met up at St. Vital Park again and enjoyed the beautiful setting.

I have to say that even though those kids are pretty cute and I love how their portraits turned out, my favourite images are the ones of Becky and Gavin as a couple. It's nice to see parents who are surrounded by the busyness of life and energetic kids, still truly in love with each other.

Thanks for a great shoot!
Jeremy



















No comments: