11.24.2010

Katrina & Trevor - e.Session

Last Christmas I really enjoyed photographing Vicki and Drew's wedding, not only because Drew is family, but because Vicki was such an amazing bride to work with. Well, I was excited when Vicki's brother, Trevor, let me know that he had gotten engaged and I was even more happy about the fact that he and Katrina wanted me to photograph their special day too. I used to be Trevor's youth leader when he was in the junior high youth group at the church we both went to... I can't believe I'm now photographing him with his fiance, all grown up!

Katrina and Trevor attend school in Saskatchewan but they were back in Winnipeg for a short visit not too long ago, so we had the opportunity to head down into the Exchange District to do the e.Session. Since their wedding will be outdoors with a more rural kind of feel, we thought it would cool to change it up a little bit for the e.Session and give this shoot an urban feel. Katrina and Trevor were both great to work with and became comfortable in front of the camera in no time. It was nice to end the afternoon off with a cup of coffee in a cozy setting.

I can't wait for the wedding next summer, you guys! I think it will be a lot of fun and I know it will be an absolutely beautiful day.

Jeremy
























No comments: