11.18.2010

Kelly & Andy - Trash the Dress in Ireland

Meagan and I had a great time photographing Kelly and Andy's wedding just outside of Dublin in October, and I was even more excited about the opportunity to do a Trash the Dress session a few days later!

When we were in Ireland in 2009, Meagan brought me to Powerscourt Waterfall and I knew I wanted to go back there to do a photo shoot. Even though post-wedding sessions aren't really done there, Kelly was really excited to do a Trash the Dress session when I presented the idea to her. Actually, I was nervous the freezing cold water would make her a little more hesitant, but I have to say she was pretty brave!

We did a few shots before we finally got the dress wet and then headed over to the actual waterfall. By the time we clambered over the rocks and Kelly and Andy climbed in, we had quite the audience watching to see what this crazy Canadian photographer was up to. People thought we were insane and took pictures of us with their cell phones. It was awesome!

I have to say I was pretty thrilled with how the shoot turned out. A great big thank-you to Kelly and Andy for being so willing to get completely soaked in freezing water!

Jeremy




















1 comment:

Candace Dunsire said...

these are ALL so AMAZING!!!!