11.25.2010

The Pfeifer Family

Thank goodness the weather was so great this fall! Angie and I had been emailing back and forth for a while trying to find a day that worked for each of us, but finally we managed to pick a date for family portraits out at St. Vital Park. We were grateful that the snow held off for as long as it did. Actually, we laughed a little about the fact that we chose St. Vital as our shooting location since we all drove across the city in rush hour to reach the park for 4 o'clock. We realized after we met-up that we both live on the northern end of the city!

I had a really great time photographing this family. They obviously enjoy spending time with one another and it was really easy to capture that in my images. Some of my favourite images are the portraits of the kids with their parents because I think they reflect this feeling so well. It helps that they were a pretty photogenic group of people too!

Enjoy!
Jeremy



















No comments: