12.03.2010

Jenn & Mark's Wedding

Ever since I did Jenn and Mark's e.Session in the fall I've been looking forward to their wedding. The images came out great and I really enjoyed meeting them in the Exchange since that's where they live. Last Saturday, their wedding day, was no different. I loved the light in their downtown loft and I think it highlighted the dress perfectly. Speaking of the dress, check out all those crystals - Jenn and her mom custom ordered hundreds of Swarovski crystals that they then personally sewed to the appliques of the dress. Jenn wanted to be sparkly!

Both the ceremony and the reception were held at the Manitoba Club and Andrea from Soiree did an amazing job with the decor. It suited both the club and the style of their winter wedding perfectly. Jenn is a bride who knows what she likes and I appreciate that. She knew she wanted to spend part of the wedding day at the Hamilton Building because she loves that staircase, so that's where we went right after the Manitoba Club. It was pretty nice to head straight over to the Millennium Centre right after since they're so close to each other. I really loved playing with the studio lights and both Jenn and Mark were game for anything.

Before the reception started, we managed to head back to the Manitoba Club to sneak in some outdoor shots at Upper Fort Garry and also on Broadway. I think they turned out amazingly and it was well worth braving the cold for. Jenn had changed into her Uggs underneath her dress but poor Mark had to trudge through the snow in his patent leather shoes!

We enjoyed a beautiful reception with delicious food to end the night. Check out the amazing cake that Nina from Cake Studio created. I think it's one of the most beautiful I've seen.

Thanks for a great evening, guys.
Jenn, I know you've been waiting for the images... hope you can relax and enjoy them now!

Jeremy






























No comments: