2.09.2011

Hillary & Ryan's Wedding

You could either view Hillary and Ryan's wedding as the last of the season, or the first of 2011. Either way, it was a good note to end/begin on!

We had a great time spending the day with Hillary and Ryan and their entire wedding party since they were such nice people, as well as a lot of fun. They took the frigid weather in stride and were relaxed about the whole wedding day. Since it was so cold outside, we took advantage of the Legislature and found some unique little spots to shoot in. It's interesting how you can photograph in a certain location many times and yet your images are different for each shoot due to changes in lighting and the personality of the couple. Hillary and Ryan had great attitudes and I think that's captured in their images.

Even though we took it easy on the wedding party for most of the day, Hillary really wanted some fun images out at the Forks so we all braved the cold and headed out on the ice. I hope they all feel it was worth it because I certainly like the way they turned out!

Their reception was at Bel Acres, a place that I've become very familiar with over the last few years. One thing I absolutely loved about Hillary and Ryan's wedding were the favours they gave to their guests. What is more perfect for a mid-January wedding than homemade mittens! This was such a unique and personal touch and I appreciated even the little kid-sized ones. I brought a pair home for my son :)

Thanks for an awesome day, you guys. I really appreciated your calm and relaxed, yet fun personalities and it was a pleasure to work with you both.

Jeremy



















No comments: